We Are Fully Open! Online Booking Rules – Please Read Before Booking
EMAIL: Please check the Schedule Updates box to receive an Email Confirmation . If you do not, you will not receive any confirmation yet will be responsible for all session payments.
- EMAIL Confirmation: Please check the Schedule Updates box to receive an Email Confirmation. If you do not, you will not receive any confirmation yet will be responsible for all session payments.
- Credit Card: You will need to enter credit card info to HOLD the sessions. You are NOT charged until you check out after your session and you may pay with cash, credit card or gift certificate.
- 48-Hour Cancellation Policy is enforced, so changes, cancel or no show within 48hrs of your booking (no matter when it was booked) will result in a charge on your credit card of 50% of the session price + gratuity ($20/hr)
- Call us: If you don’t see what you’re looking for please contact us at 928.282.7737 and we’ll try our best to move things around to accommodate your request.
- Couples: you must book TWO appointments. Please leave first name in the Notes.
- Combos: please book appointments one after another (ie: 2:15 and 3:30).
- PreNatal: please write how many weeks pregnant in the Notes.
- Add-Ons: if you’d like an add-on please email us after you have booked (you can hit reply from your email confirmation) and we will happily add them for you.
- Nails: Our Salon has moved to 2855 Southwest Dr. Ste 1, around the corner, just behind the Spa and across from the Fire Station. If Nails are part of your combo then we make every effort to put your massage / facial at the Salon also.
- Groups: please see our Groups page for booking instructions. If you’d like to book online please leave first name in Notes and please email us when done so we can verify the reservation.
Hwy 179 Traffic / Village of Oak Creek traffic can at times take over an hour to reach our W. Sedona spa. Please check your GPS long before you start your journey as we are often sold out and cannot change your appt. time.
- Handicapped Accessibilty: Please notify us if you need wheelchair access so that we may provide you with accommodating therapy rooms.
- Service Animals: Please notify us if you will be bringing your service animal. By AZ State Board rules we unfortunately cannot allow support or therapy animals in the spa. Thank you for your understanding.
- As we are a very large spa we experience a great deal of client traffic daily. If you are immuno-compromised or feeling anxious about public safety please let us know and we can recommend smaller spas in the area that may be a better fit.