We Are Fully Open! Online Booking Rules – Please Read Before Booking
EMAIL: Please check the Schedule Updates box to receive an Email Confirmation . If you do not, you will not receive any confirmation yet will be responsible for all session payments.
- EMAIL Confirmation: Please check the Schedule Updates box to receive an Email Confirmation. If you do not, you will not receive any confirmation yet will be responsible for all session payments
- TEXT Confirmation: You must choose your service provider if you want to receive a text confirmation. Please check the email box so ensure you receive a confirmation (via email) which has the location listed and other important info.
- Credit Card: You will need to enter credit card info to HOLD the sessions. You are NOT charged until you check out after your session and you may pay with cash, credit card or gift certificate.
- 48-Hour Cancellation Policy is enforced, so changes, cancel or no show within 48hrs of your booking (no matter when it was booked) will result in a charge on your credit card of 50% of the session price + gratuity ($20/hr)
- Call us: If you don’t see what you’re looking for please contact us at 928.282.7737 and we’ll try our best to move things around to accommodate your request.
Hwy 179 Traffic / Village of Oak Creek traffic can at times take over an hour to reach our W. Sedona spa. Please check your GPS long before you start your journey as we are often sold out and cannot change your appt. time.
- Couples: you must book TWO appointments. Please leave first name in the Notes.
- Combos: please book appointments one after another (ie: 2:15 and 3:30).
- PreNatal: please write how many weeks pregnant in the Notes.
- Add-Ons: if you’d like an add-on please call us to book.
- Groups: please see our Groups page for booking instructions. If you’d like to book online please leave first name in Notes and please email us when done so we can verify the reservation.
- Nails: please book appointments one after another and write in notes the first names and if you would like to be side by side (tandem) rather than one after another. We have only one nail tech.