Online Booking Rules – Please Read Before Booking
EMAIL: Please check the Schedule Updates box to receive an Email Confirmation . If you do not, you will not receive any confirmation yet will be responsible for all session payments.
- EMAIL Confirmation: You must check the Schedule Updates box to ensure you receive an email confirmation as it lists our location listed and other important info while the text does not. If you do not, you will not receive any confirmation yet will be responsible for all session payments. We reserve the right to check the email box and send you the email confirmation.
- Credit Card: You will need to enter credit card info to HOLD the sessions. You are NOT charged until you check out after your session and you may pay with cash, credit card, or gift certificate. We cannot accept reservations without a valid credit card number.
- Cancellation Policy: We do have a 48-hour cancellation policy so changes or cancels within 48hrs of your booking (no matter when it was booked) or not showing up to the appt. will result in a charge on your credit card of 50% of the session price.
- Call us: If you don’t see what you’re looking for please contact us at 928.282.7737 x2 and we’ll try our best to move things around to accommodate your request as we have more availability in-house than what is shown online.
- Therapists Bio: Some of our therapists have written a bio and if you hover over their name it will pop up. If you do not see a bio, they have not posted one. We reserve the right to move an appt. from your chosen therapist, keeping the gender the same. So if you prefer a specific therapist please start the appt. or email us and we’ll start it for you.
- Couples: you must book TWO appointments! Please check availability and make sure there are 2 therapists available before booking. Then book the first appt, and go through the search and choose & book a second at the same time as the first appt. Please reply to the confirmation email with the other guest’s first name, which guest would prefer which therapist, and any other notes.
- Combos: please book appointments one after another (ie: 2:15 and 3:30). If you need any assistance please reply to the email confirmation and we’ll make corrections for you.
- Facials: **If you have recently gotten Botox or fillers or permanent makeup we cannot give you a facial for 7 days. We also cannot do a facial if you have an active cold sore.
- Prenatal: please reply to the confirmation email stating how many weeks pregnant and any other notes.
- Groups: please see our Groups page for booking instructions as it is the fasted booking process. If you’d like to book online please email us when done with the other guests’ names and we will confirm the group booking…
- Add-Ons: if you’d like an add-on please email us after you have booked (you can hit reply from your email confirmation) and we will happily add them for you.
- Nails: Our Salon has moved to 2855 Southwest Dr. Ste 1, around the corner, just behind the Spa and across from the Fire Station. If Nails are part of your combo then we make every effort to put your massage/facial at the Salon also.
Hwy 179 Traffic / Village of Oak Creek traffic can at times take over an hour to reach our W. Sedona spa. Please check your GPS long before you start your journey as we are often sold out and cannot change your appt. time.
- Handicapped Accessibility: Please notify us if you need wheelchair access so that we may provide you with accommodating therapy rooms.
- Service Animals: Please notify us if you will be bringing your service animal. By AZ State Board rules we, unfortunately, cannot allow support or therapy animals in the spa. Thank you for your understanding.
- As we are a very large spa we experience a great deal of client traffic daily. If you are immuno-compromised or feeling anxious about public safety please let us know and we can recommend smaller spas in the area that may be a better fit.
- If you don’t see what you’re looking for please contact us at 928.282.7737 or 928.239.9914, press extension 2 and we’ll try our best to move things around to accommodate your request. Our Front Desk staff has more availability than what is listed online.