Sedona Spray Tanning at NAMTI Spa
Spray tanning is a safe, fast, easy & affordable way to glow without harmful rays from the sun. We use a Norvell spray gun mist to finely tan your body. Norvell uses naturally derived and organic ingredients, Vio-7 or a blend of biotanicals and it is Gluten Free | Paraben Free | Cruelty Free | Sulfate Free | Non-Comedogenic | 100% Vegan-natural, vegan, paraben-free and boasts a 35SPF. Norvell’s Ordonone® technology helps eliminate common sunless tanning odor while multiple shades of bronzers enhance your tan. As everyone’s body chemistry is different the color will vary and you can add layers to get your desired look. You can expect your tan to last 3-7 days or more and know that the more often you exfoliate the faster it leaves. Sessions start at $45. We also offer tan to you! The travel fees are: $15/Per 1-3 clients, $12/per 4+ clients, with a max of $60 in travel fees for locations up to 15mins away and $80 for locations 15-30mins away.
Spray Tanning FAQs
- Wear a swimsuit or minimal clothing, best yet a disposable thong. Also wear flip flops so your feet stay clean.
- Shave, wax and exfoliate beforehand.
- Remove all make-up, moisturizer, deodorant and jewelry.
- Put hair up and cover with bandanna or showercap.
- Let the sprayer know how deep you would like to go. Photos help!
- Before you begin, take a deep breath and close your eyes.
- Follow sprayer’s instructions so they can get every sprayed correctly.
- Bring loose dark clothing and another pair of flip flops to wear home.
- Wait 6-8 hours before showering. That will adjust the color a bit.